Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blitz | Tour Stop | When Fan Girls Lie by Marian Tee


When Fangirls Lie by Marian Tee
(How (Not) to be Seduced by Rockstars #1)
Publication date: May 9th 2013
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult

Synopsis:
19-year-old Saffi March is not the perfect girl everyone thinks she is. When the pressure of pretending becomes too much, she escapes for a weekend and transforms herself into another persona - a hardcore groupie for the rockstar also known as Sweden's #1 Sex God, Staffan Aehrenthal.

One look at the beautiful girl hopelessly trying to hide her naïve virginal innocence behind skimpy dresses and garish makeup and Staffan immediately knows the groupie called "H" is hiding a secret. He also knows he needs her desperately. He's determined to make her his, the only girl who's able to soothe the demons in him.

But before Staffan can let Saffi into his life, those stars in her eyes have to go - and he'll do everything for that to happen, even if it means cruelly hurting Saffi until she realizes that he would never trust anyone with his heart again.

Purchase:
(Book 2 releases on August 30th and the purchase link will be found here if you want to add it to your post)





----

AUTHOR BIO:
Hi! I’m Marian Tee – I write sexy funny romances, emphasis on the funny because most readers tell me my books are a public hazard, often causing them to laugh out loud and get funny looks from other people.
I’m from the Philippines, half Filipino and half Chinese with a love for all things Japanese! Yes, that rhymed.  I love dancing, travelling, watching horror movies and basketball, and reading Archie comics.

Of course I love reading books, too. In fact, if I’m a little too slow in releasing a new book, it’s probably because I’m too busy being a reader and forgot all about being a writer.  Yes, I know, MY BAD!

I am a frustrated MANGAKA, hence why I write novels like Drawn and why I have a Vampire Knight fan fic posted at FanFiction.net(just search for Morteia Chronicles).

Author links:

No comments: