Friday, November 20, 2015

Review: Nightshade Trilogy by Andrea Cremer

Nightshade Trilogy

Nightshade Trilogy by Andrea Cremer
Nightshade, Wolfsbane, and Bloodrose


I started this trilogy not really knowing what to expect. These books were released a few years ago and I've heard both good and bad things about them.
I really enjoyed the trilogy. I am reviewing them all together because it's hard to remember exactly where each book ended and the next began. The author did an excellent job of starting back up where she left of in the previous book.
The books are very well written and the characters are defined properly. I actually felt like I knew  them. I wanted to laugh, cry, and fight along side them.
That being said, the ending of Bloodrose was NOT what I expected at all. I was totally caught off guard by some of the things that happened in the last few chapters.
Overall, I am happy with the trilogy. I have bought a copy of every book to add to my ever growing library. (I only wish they were signed!)
Ratings System 5 glasses

No comments: