Friday, August 10, 2012

Tristan Michel
Bloodline of Passion
by 
Caddy Rowland

Book provided by author for review


Synopsis:

From the bustling streets of New York City to the smoky speakeasies of Roaring Twenties Chicago, Tristan finds huge financial success. Along with respect, tradition, and family, he promises himself that this will be enough. Having achieved peace by forgiving his father his debauchery, he’s certain that there is nothing that could induce him to follow in his father’s lascivious footsteps.

Like father, like son will never apply to Tristan.

Then the urgent whisper that has been telling him there should be more than what he is experiencing with his wife becomes a full blown roar. With a very proper wife that refuses to loosen up, Tristan learns that the passion of the father is very much the passion of the son. To deny it may be impossible, but to embrace it could cost him everything. Book 3 of The Gastien Series.

Review:

I don't think Caddy will ever disappoint me and she has literally set almost impossible standards for herself. Her first book, Gastien, was so good I didn't think the story would get better in the second book. Caddy surprised me, she exceeded my expectations with books two and three.

I literally had tears rolling down my cheeks with certain parts of this story. I actually laughed so hard my husband looked at me like I was crazy at others. When I called the first book an "emotional roller coaster" I wasn't exaggerating and books 2 and 3 have most definitely followed suit. 

Caddy Rowland is an EXCELLENT story teller. All of her books have been heart wrenching and impossible to put down. The story just grabs you from the very beginning and makes you feel like you are there with the characters watching the scenes take place rather than reading them. 

I'm absolutely sure that book 4 will be just as amazing as the first 3 and I can't wait to read it! 


1 comment:

Krystal Shannan said...

Just got your message through BookBlogs! Love your blog. My first book comes out in late October and I would love to get it scheduled with some reviewers. Please follow me at www.krystalshannan.blogspot.com
Hugs,
Krystal