Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm Sorry

If you have been waiting on a package or an email from me. I am so sorry. I have had a rough week. We had an infant in the family rushed to the ER because he wasn't breathing and had a small drop of blood under his nose. He was shipped to the women and children's hospital. He has been on life support ever since. We are praying for him and we would greatly appreciate your prayers as well. We were told that he is 1/3 brain dead and we don't know what is going to happen from here.

And as if that wasn't bad enough...

This sweet little angel, who has been a part of my family for the past three years, was taken from me Wednesday morning. She was and still IS very dear to my heart and I will miss her terribly. My children were very upset with her passing too so I have had to comfort the three of them as well as myself.
I hope you all understand why I have been absent. Please don't think that I have forgotten about you. I assure you that I have NOT! I will get everything mailed/emailed as soon as possible. Thanks so much for understanding.


Post a Comment