Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blood Therapy by:Lynda Hilburn




Blood Therapy 
by
Lynda Hilburn


*Review copy provided by author*



Synopsis:Blood Therapy is a dark contemporary fantasy with humor, mystery, romance and adult situations.
Kismet Knight knows exactly how to handle her clients, but when it comes to her love-life, she's on less steady ground. That was until she met master vampire Devereux, an 800-year-old hunk, who not only managed to convince the entirely rational shrink that vampires really do exist - he also persuaded her to start dating him. 

Kismet's still having nightmares after being kidnapped by Lucifer, a psychotic vampire. From a therapeutic perspective she finds his split personalities fascinating - but she's constantly terrified. And Dev's become obsessed with finding Lucifer - before he comes after Kismet again. 

So much for her nice, ordinary life...

Review:
I was absolutely thrilled when I was contacted to read and review this novel. I had seen it a few times before but wasn't sure if I'd like it. Now I wish I hadn't waited so long! I was missing out on a GREAT read and so are you if you haven't picked this up yet! Lynda Hilburn is brilliant, her characters stunning and lively. There is just the right mixture of "steamy" and action scenes. Lynda will keep you on the edge of your seat and keep your head spinning with all the plot twists in this book.

I read this book without reading the first prior to it. I still LOVED it! I will definitely be picking up book 1 soon!



Other Blogs on Tour:


Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY


2 comments:

Jean Vallesteros said...

Thank you for being part of the tour!!!!

Lynda Hilburn said...

Thank you so very much for reading and reviewing my book! I'm so happy you liked it! Hugs, Lynda