Friday, February 1, 2013

February Author of the Month

We would like to congratulate the first EVER Author of the Month here on Intoxicated by Books! In honor of all her hard work and dedication we are happy to announce that the Author of the Month for February 2013 is...
Please see the following bio from Kathi as well as the buy links to Kathi's novels. Kathi was recently given the title "Best Selling Author" by her publicist at World Castle Press



Howdy, my name is Kathi S. Barton and I write because I cannot not write. I’m a writer.
 
One day I decided that I wanted to write a little story.  Little did I know that I would be opening a door that thankfully has never closed.

So I got myself a muse, or he got me I’m not sure which.  He’s sort of a cross between Jimmy Steward and Hugh Jackman.  Yeah, I know, weird.  But then so am I.  The guy just does not want to shut up!  But I’m glad.  It keeps me sane…or at least saner.
 
The story, I called it the Aaron’s Kiss Story was one book divided into three sections.  ‘Sara’s Story’, ‘Shade’s Story’ and ‘Pete’s Story’.  The story was raw and very poorly written.  There were no descriptive parts at all just dialog and sex.  (And the sex parts weren’t all that good either). 

It was fun creating a world that in my head was as real as my everyday life.  It’s a blast for me to let people get to know them as well as I do.  Life as a writer is the best.  Thank you for enjoying what I do, having fun and doing what I love best.



I recently finished reading the first 10 books of the Aaron's Kiss Series and I gotta tell ya, they will rock yo' pants off! 
Kathi is total AWESOMESAUCE and I LOVE her work. I will definitely be reading EVERY novel she gets published!  

No comments: